Learn what happens when you spend a full year logging your meals in MyFitnessPal!
Ever wondered what would happen if you logged what you ate for a full year?
Using the free friendly food journal app, MyFitnesspal, MicVinny spent the past year recording every meal he ate. What started out as a method to help out the client mentioned in the #1 Best-Selling Book, Just Keep Going, turned into a full year of food journaling.
See what happened on the last day of the journey.
- How I made sure I had enough protein/calories for my day of traveling
- How I made a healthy choice while eating out at Panera Bread
- A future idea for a fast food “How To Survive Video”
- What happened on MyFitnessPal on Day 365
- Why I don’t recommend you try this experiment
- Why you need to keep showing up if you want to be successful
- Stephen Curry & Michael Phelps inspirational commercials
See My Previous Calorie Counting Blog Observations & Lessons Learned
What 100 Days of Calorie Counting Taught Me
What 200 Days of Calorie Counting Taught Me
What 300 Days of Calorie Counting Taught Me
Hot Off the Presses · November 25, 2016 at 5:43 pm
I love you, MicVinny! Every time I clean out my email and massively unsubscribe, I see the sender “McVinny” and think, “That one stays.”
MicVinny · November 30, 2016 at 4:43 pm
Thank You! I try my best to please
Comments are closed.