I don’t know about you but for the longest time I thought personal trainers were worthless. How many times have you went to the gym only to see trainer’s teach their clients bad technique?
Shouldn’t they be helping their clients?
While it’s true that there are TONS of bad personal trainers, I can’t deny that there are several good ones out there.
After doing some research, I found out there’s more to being a personal trainer than I originally thought.
Watch to video to hear more.
Some video highlights:
- How I use to skip the scientific explanations of weight lifting
- My frustrations with people’s egos while at the gym.
- How come people can’t do squats!
- Am I the only one that see the mistakes people make while at the gym? ESPECIALLY the guys!!!
- Should you NOW listen to me just because i’m certified?