So what do you do when:
- You forgot to bring your lunch to work?
- You have no workout shoes in your gym bag?
- Your water bottle was left at home on your kitchen coutner?
- You get food poisoning while traveling?
You learn how to pivot!
Life will never go according to plan. The harder the goal, the bigger the distractions that will pop up in your life to prevent you from reaching your desired destination.
The weak minded will allow those distractions to trick their minds into thinking that obstacles are too hard to overcome.
What will happen to that person over time is a lifetime of regrets.
I don’t want that for you!
In today’s video, Mr. Travel Fitness aka MicVinny shares the awful details of what happened that night he got food poisoning and how it affected his own fitness plans.
Instead of just giving up on your long term goals, MicVinny will teach you the mindset you need to immediately get back on track with a new plan.
While trying to achieve any dream, DISTRACTIONS WILL COME…..you just got to pivot!
Watch and learn how!
How To Pivot Video Highlights
- How to find a local gym (8 Quick Steps To Finding A Decent Gym While Traveling)
- Find a post workout shake (Plan Your Meals To Match Your Fitness Goal)
- Why I’m doing T-nation’s Velocity Diet for my post food poisoning fat loss plan
WHO IS MR. TRAVEL FITNESS??
Mr. Travel Fitness is a body transformation specialist who provides Reliable Fitness Solutions For Traveling Professionals
Get My FREE No Gym No Problem Bodyweight Workout course for free!
Sign Up Here: https://mrtravelfitness.com/freeworkout
Mr. Travel Fitness Best-Selling Fitness Books
Release The Beast: Conquer Mental Physical & Diet Challenges To Unleash The Champion Inside! Book And/Or Audio Book:
Just Keep Going: How To Avoid Seasonal Weight Gains & Finally Get To The End Of Any Fat Loss Diet Plan