A cup of fresh hot steamy coffee is ever busy professional’s best friend. The warmth in your mouth early in the morning is just what the doctor ordered!
(seriously… I’m sure there was a doctor in line with you as you ordered your coffee).
Before you take another sip of that hot deliciousness, I have a question for you…
Do you know how many calories are in your morning cup of coffee?
Yeah, I know it’s kind of a buzz kill but it’s something you may want to start thinking about. Is it the doughnuts or is it the frappuccinos that’s adding those inches to your waist?
In today’s video, Michael V. Moore aka Mr. Travel Fitness (aka MicVinny) takes a visit to the #1 cafe shop in the world, Starbucks! Watch him go through their drink menu to try and figure out what healthy Starbucks drinks you should be ordering during your morning coffee run.
Healthy Starbucks Drinks Video Highlights:
- Nutritional look at Starbucks coffees, espressos, cappuccinos, sodas, smoothies, teas
- Are you drinking coffee or dessert?
- Just how many flavors of frappuccinos are there?
- Is a Starbucks smoothie better than a homemade protein smoothie?
- The simplest drink you can buy to stay healthy & lean